Our client is looking for a Mobile QA Automation Engineer to join their mobile app development team with emphasis on development and implementation of test automation for iOS and Android applications.
- Conduct automated (and manual testing where necessary) to ensure the software created is fit for purpose;
- Implement and maintain automated test triggering through the continuous integration/continuous delivery tool to provide confidence in quality of delivery for all code deployments;
- During testing you will be thinking "outside of the box" to understand the various scenarios and configurations that customers use to ensure customer quality is maintained;
- Responsible for defining and driving innovative automation testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes within the organization;
- Participate in both the current state and future state of test planning and execution;
- Collaborate with SCRUM teams to incorporate the effective creation of test cases and plans in each sprint cycle;
- Collaborate with Senior QA Engineers(s) to maintain Automation testing best practices;
- Participate in design and technical discussions;
- Mentor junior software testers / team members;
- Responsible for on-time delivery of test committed to, test plan creation, test plan execution, and test results reporting;
To perform this job successfully, you’ll need experience with the following:
- 3+ years working experience in a QA Automation Testing, or similar QA Analyst role;
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to XCUITest and Espresso;
- Experience with Swift and/or Kotlin;
- Experience automating tests for mobile applications;
- Experience with Azure DevOps other CI/CD automation tools.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $94,000 - $127,000. You are also eligible for annual cash bonuses and equity awards based upon performance and other factors. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Our client offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), sick leave, vacation time, and much more!
This is a direct-hire role located in Denver, Colorado 🏔️. The client offers a "hybrid" work arrangement with both WFH benefits and onsite time requirements.