Our client is looking for a Process Improvement Analyst to analyze process summaries on vehicle job standards to improve performance. This role will review and monitoring existing standards, VMIS job codes, and Standard Operating Procedures associated with fleet maintenance.
- Collect, analyze, and present results of new process summaries with use of available tools and data
- Examine and validate existing job standards performed utilizing process mapping, flow charting & standard tools to document task processing and duration time for benchmarking and analysis
- Assist Process Improvement Manager with root cause analysis, create corrective and preventative action plans, and creatively envision, design, and implement new process summaries
- Assist in the creation, monitoring, and analyzing of job standard key performance indicators by job class, location, work activity, etc.
- Assist with establishing baseline data and identify Key Performance Indicators to quantify impacts of process improvement implementation
- Identify improvement opportunities through the analysis of data relating to specific processes within a team and/or cross-functional teams
- Communicate with individuals across the team to enhance methodologies, processes, training, and performance
- Interface with Union representatives to ensure process studies are in compliance with all Bargaining Agreements 💪
- Comply with all safety and security policies and procedures as well as all applicable job safety responsibilities. Report any safety concerns, compromises or hazards affecting operations, the public self and/or other employees.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field, and minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in vehicle engineering, maintenance, data analytics and/or quality assurance required
- An equivalent combination of experience and education (i.e., two (2) years of related experience, equating to one (1) year of formal post high school education) may be considered in lieu of the above requirements
- Strong computer skills required
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills required
This is a contract role. And, remote, too! 🏖️😎