- Assist the team by building endpoints, testing them, documenting them, and debugging them;
- Work closely with the C# gameplay developers to build API endpoints; and
- Describe their work in tickets and maintain the correct definitions of done, tags, estimates, and time worked in those tickets.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing
- Strong communication skills, specifically around ticketing and estimating work.
- Professional experience with Docker and Kubernetes (nice to have!)
- Self-motivated, stellar work ethic, and fun collaborator
- Excited by problem-solving
This is a direct-hire role with terrific benefits. All programs are PPOs. They offer a high deductible plan (with HSA that the client contributes to) and a lower deductible plan (with FSA). They cover 100% for employees. Benefit plans are effective the first of the month following the date of hire.
Currently, they are gathering a new valuation of the company before they look at any distribution of stocks. As for bonuses, they are now creating a more formalized plan. They offer 401k for staff to do tax-free contributions, but they don't match.
They find ways to compensate in different ways that benefit not just pockets but the health and wellness of the staff, hence their hours, location flexibility, and even the food from their organic food division.
- 2 PPO programs to choose from (100% covered by client for employees) with prescriptions included
- Dental and Vision
- LTD, STD, AD&D
- A ton of optional things like legal, critical illness, hospital indemnity, group accident, additional voluntary life insurance, etc.
- Professional Development Stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working hours
- EAP programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully remote staff
- Real estate all around the world accessible to Gala staff
- 401k is up for employee contributions after 90 days but no match
- They are actively building out their bonus and staff rewards programs right now
- They are creating a more lucrative mentor program
- They are building out an immersive education program
- Forward-thinking, non-corporate leadership
- A culture built on diversity, creativity, no egos, and having fun.
This role will move fast because it's urgent (and real). This client is amazing -- we've seen them in action with many Talentcrowd™ resources and everyone has rave reviews. Act now if you want to join a 🦄.
This role is permanently remote. 🏖️😎👊