Our client is seeking a Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer to join their team. The successful applicant needs to have extensive working knowledge implementing, migrating and managing operating systems/applications in enterprise public and private clouds. This applicant will have subject matter expertise with Azure.
- Assist with upgrading, installing, configuring and monitoring solutions in Azure for both Windows and Linux servers.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm
- Manage cloud infrastructure from the portal, PowerShell, or by using the CLI.
- DevOps, microservices, and containerization experience
- Knowledge of information security best practices
- Experienced with Azure Services such as Compute, Storage, Networking, Database, Management Tools, Security, Identity, and Compliance
- Support O365
- Experienced with multi-region Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) for Azure
This is a 🦄 contract role.