About the Job:
Our client is looking for a great software engineer to help design and implement software that turns terabytes of raw data from dozens of sources into usable and actionable business insights for global media and enterprise brands. You’ll have the opportunity to build the first versions of many parts of our data processing and microservice architecture and make a dramatic impact for some of the biggest brands in the world and their millions of viewers.
Technologies We’re Using:
- Our client layer is primarily built with ReactJS and sophisticated charting libraries
- Our data pipeline leverages big data technologies like Presto, Spark, Python, SQL, and S3
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a highly collaborative Seattle-based agile team with skilled teammates
- Design and implement scalable and performant data visualization solutions for multi-tenant web applications
- Prototype and refine new product ideas, bringing data visualization best practices and implementation feasibility perspectives.
- Work closely with API teams to inform endpoint requirements
- Develop and deploy new interactive UIs independently and as a leader on our team.
- Produce high-quality, well-architected solutions with an upfront focus on testing and long-term support.
- Listen and communicate ideas effectively with respectful and responsive interactions
- Adopt a team player approach by doing what needs to be done, cheering each other on, and celebrating success
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in implementing a cloud-based application
- Track record of deploying and improving web-based application interfaces.
- Ability to project manage and work within an agile, flexible environment
- Positive attitude with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working in a test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment engineering process
This is a contract position. 😎