Our client is looking for a Sr. Backend Engineer to join their as a permanent, direct hire. The client is a leader in the Web3 entertainment space and this role will join the "Film and Music division."
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of processes and technology in software development teams and experience in technologies such as NestJS, Golang, MongoDB, GraphQL, Kubernetes, and Docker. 🤘
- Collaborate with product managers and others to ideate software solutions
- Translate these business/customer requirements into technical solutions
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience and performance
- Design, code, test, debug and document applications using a mix of agile and waterfall development practices
- Working hand-in-hand with front-end developers to ensure successful deployment or solutions
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Proven experience as a Senior Backend Engineer or similar role
- Working knowledge of NestJS framework, languages such as Golang and GraphQL, and technologies such as Kubernetes/Docker
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science, Mathematics or other relatable pursuit
- Natural problem-solver with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize and work on concurrent multiple projects at any one time.
- Analytical mind
- Self-motivated, stellar work ethic, fun collaborator
- Excited by problem-solving
- Love of games/entertainment
- Comfort with working remotely on a full-time basis
- Experience working with Blockchain, NFT, and/or Cryptocurrency technologies
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $140,000 - $160,000. Actual compensation offered may vary depending on skill level, experience, and/or education. Our client offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes competitive salary, flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, fully remote and location independence, 100% covered for employees (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance), paid parental leave, employee assistance program and much more!
This is a direct-hire role located ANYWHERE YOU WANT 🏖️. The client offers a location independent, fully-remote work arrangement. 👊😎