Our client is looking for a Sr. DevSecOps expert to secure and manage their AWS-based, cloud-based operations across multiple regions in North America and Europe.
The primary focus of this role will be on all three aspects of CIA: Confidentiality (customer information), Integrity (protection of intellectual property) and Availability (resiliency of the operational architecture).
- Work collaboratively with DevOps, data management, support and delivery teams to secure daily operations;
- Enhance the applications IT infrastructure security protocols;
- Maintain robust application security, identity, and compliance;
- Recommend strategic improvements to the company's operations on AWS;
- Conduct vendor security assessments;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 10 years’ DevSecOps experience 🦄
- Sound knowledge of DevSecOps on AWS and how to secure such
- Deep understanding of the security requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and SOC2. 👊
- Knowledge of the use of numerous AWS security resources is required, both individually, as well as their integration into a holistic security architecture;
- Experience building RESTful APIs and scripting with NodeJS or Python;
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of security at multiple layers of abstraction, from operating systems to applications;
- Experience with multiple Application Security Tools (SAST, DAST, SCA) and the integration into the SDLC via CI Automation and Integration. 💪
This is a contract-to-hire role. And, remote, too (duh)! 🏖️😎