Our client manages and distributes over a hundred million videos and adds hundreds of thousands to that catalog every day. They're looking for a developer to help them grow their Studio team. The Studio is a set of web-based productivity applications to upload and manage video for publishers. This team consists of a wide range of technical skills across the stack from a front-end UX focus to deep into server-side and operations.
- Work in an agile environment with a team of engineers to create new products and services and enhance existing solutions and workflows.
- Create & manage bug reports, communicate with the team, and verify bug fixes.
- Develop and maintain automated tests in TestCafe.
- Create and follow test plans and verify acceptance criteria for new features.
- Manage testing and deployment of team deliverables through all development environments.
- Contribute to a common library of cross-team automation utilities.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for web applications and services.
- Experience working with AWS or related technologies is a plus.
- Experience in the basics of developing and deploying scalable web-based applications.
- Strong interest in working on a product for which UI (and overall user experience) is a big component and focus.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other software engineers, user experience designers, and product/program managers.
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of quality and customer value.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
This is a contract position. 😎