Talentcrowd operates as a digital talent platform — providing employers with pipelines of highly vetted senior-level technology talent and on-demand engineering resources. We're tech agnostic and cost-competitive.
About Azure DevOps
Azure DevOps provides developer services for allowing teams to plan work, collaborate on code development, and build and deploy applications. Azure DevOps supports a collaborative culture and set of processes that bring together developers, project managers, and contributors to develop software. It allows organizations to create and improve products at a faster pace than they can with traditional software development approaches.
You can work in the cloud using Azure DevOps Services or on-premises using Azure DevOps Server. For information on the differences between the cloud versus on-premises platforms, see Azure DevOps Services and Azure DevOps Server.
Azure DevOps provides integrated features that you can access through your web browser or IDE client. You can use one or more of the following standalone services based on your business needs:
- Azure Repos provides Git repositories or Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) for source control of your code.
- Azure Pipelines provides build and release services to support continuous integration and delivery of your applications.
- Azure Boards delivers a suite of Agile tools to support planning and tracking work, code defects, and issues using Kanban and Scrum methods.
- Azure Test Plans provides several tools to test your apps, including manual/exploratory testing and continuous testing.
- Azure Artifacts allows teams to share packages such as Maven, npm, NuGet, and more from public and private sources and integrate package sharing into your pipelines.