About Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications is a suite of 100% open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way businesses innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular, service-enabled enterprise applications, Oracle Fusion Applications works with Oracle's Applications Unlimited portfolio to evolve business to a new level of performance. Whether it is one module, a product family, or the entire suite, Oracle provides businesses with their choice of all advancements pioneered by Oracle Fusion Applications, at a pace that matches individual business demands.
Oracle Fusion Applications includes the following product families, or collections of products that are associated with a functional area:
- Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management manages customers, contacts, and resources, including data quality configuration.
- Oracle Fusion Financials manages financial flows, including assets, ledgers, cash cycle, invoices and payments, accounts receivable, collections, and setup of subledger accounting and tax configuration.
- Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance integrates business intelligence, process management, and automated controls enforcement to enable sustainable risk and compliance management.
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management provides employee management for an organization.
- Oracle Fusion Procurement manages the procurement process including requisitions, purchase orders, and supplier negotiations.
- Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management manages projects, including how to plan, budget, forecast, collect costs, bill customers, and report performance.
- Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management integrates and automates all key supply chain processes, from design, planning, and procurement to manufacturing and order fulfillment.
- Oracle Fusion Setup is a special product family for supporting the other product families.