Our client is looking for a Sr. WordPress Developer with heavy UI/UX experience.
- Build a custom 4 page website (content provided by client's marketing department)
- Identify 3 WordPress templates for the client to select from
- Implement the chosen template
- Assist with deploying and hosting set-up
- Recommend WP add-ons that would help with performance, SEO, analytics and security
- Work with client's marketing and engineering teams for transition and hand-off
This is a short-term, project-based contract role. And, remote, too! 🏖️😎🤘
** U.S. Citizens and those who are authorized to work independently in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1B candidates, please.