Our client is looking for a Product Owner to drive setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a blended on-shore and offshore scrum team. Don't worry — we're looking to cover US Pacific Time Zone hours, no late night meetings with the offshore team required. 🤘
As Product Owner, you will be expected to gather feature requests, schedule releases, and coordinate Sprints. A successful candidate shall:
- Be skilled at defining and articulating the product vision and development roadmap
- Prioritize development, issues, and work-streams for hardware and software development
- Hold the team accountable and not be timid to course correct as needed.
- Be influential enough to rally the team to make decisions without the micromanagement
- Have the capacity to learn the product, market, and overarching goal very quickly
- Be an excellent communicator and motivator
- Have enough technical aptitude to challenge team members
- Have experience “consumertizing” a product (look it up! 😜)
- (Nice to have!) Spend a scheduled amount of time on site to learn the equipment (North County San Diego)
- Have experience with Azure DevOps (manage user stories, etc.)
- Flex into helping manage hardware changes as they come up.
This is a contract position. 😎 And, remote, too (duh)! 🏖️🤘