Talentcrowd operates as a digital talent platform — providing employers with pipelines of highly vetted senior-level technology talent and on-demand engineering resources. We're tech agnostic and cost-competitive.
Netsuite is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, which includes accounting software, along with many other functions central to running your business, such as: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), inventory management, Human Resources, manufacturing, order management, payroll, and more. There are many advantages offered by an ERP system like NetSuite for high-growth companies looking to centralize data through a fully integrated solution, and minimize inefficiencies and inaccuracies due to disparate databases and manual data entry.
Some of NetSuite’s capabilities include:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): NetSuite ERP runs all your accounting, inventory, supply chain and order management in the cloud.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): NetSuite CRM helps you manage all your prospects, customers, partners and vendors in a single, integrated system.
- Professional Services Automation (PSA): NetSuite OpenAir helps your company plan, track and execute projects.
- Human Resources: NetSuite SuitePeople is a scalable and secure human capital management software to streamline HR processes such as onboarding, payroll, employee performance tracking and more.
- International: NetSuite OneWorld is a real-time, unified global management platform that manages multiple applications in different countries, currencies, languages and subsidiaries.
- E-commerce: NetSuite SuiteCommerce integrates every step of your web store, from point of sale and order management to marketing, merchandising, inventory, financials and support.
- Planning and Budgeting: NetSuite can create and consolidate plans, worksheets and documents. Collaborate using sharing and commenting to accelerate results.